Julianna thinks baby toys are boring! She does like to try and play "ball," but hasn't figured out yet how to throw it. Jewel likes unsafe things best: paper, plastic....ribbon. The ribbon is the safest (while I'm watching her!) At least she doesn't choke on it like she does whenever she manages to grab a mouthful of paper. One piece of ribbon keeps her happier longer than a whole box of baby toys. Anybody need a box of baby toys? I could use some more ribbon, though!
I am the wife of an incredibly awesome man who treats me like a Queen and would do anything for me, the mother to 5 beautiful, happy, enthusiastic, curious children who are growing too quickly, I am a devout Mormon who believes that Jesus Christ is the Savior of all mankind, and I am a passionate TJ-Ed style Homeschooler whose biggest goal in life is to inspire her children to get a world-class education. Life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment