Sunday, May 17, 2009

An Involuntary Haircut

After church today, Christopher got his hair cut short...very very very short. He has a nice summer hair-do now thanks to his sister Dorathy who decided to stick all her gum in his hair!

To give her some credit, she had no idea that this would be the result. She thought it would come off easily. Now all the children have been severely disabused of this notion, and we are hoping that is the last time we have to cut gum out of someones hair. (fingers crossed)

In the meantime, Dorathy is not allowed to have any gum for the rest of the month.

I posted some pictures of the Mohawk Scott gave Christopher. (Don't worry, we cut it off after some fun pictures!)


2 comments:

  1. I wish he could have kept the mohawk -- how fun!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny how a haircut can really change the way a little boy looks. I think Christopher looks very grown up with short hair (or at least with the mohawk).

    ReplyDelete