AT THE OMSI!!!!!!!
We had a large family trip to the OMSI [ Oregon Museum of Science Institute ] . We started at the Water Rockets and the Ball Room . Then I played a dolphin game .If I collided with other dolphins I would play a True Or False game against players playing that VERY SAME GAME . I always got each one right , but always the other players would either get the Do Dolphins Have A Poor Sense Of Hearing? or the Do Sharks Have More Than One Row Of Teeth? True Or False question wrong . We moved slowly through the Physics Lab and then upstairs .We went to the "Indoor Playground ". Angel and Courtney had their faces painted .Then we watched Deep Sea at the Omnimax theater. It was a cool movie about how all different species work together to balance Sea Life . Then Christopher , Courtney and Daddy went on a Volcano Mine play ride . Me , Julianna , Angel and Mommy went to the OMSI store. After that , We[everyone in my family !!!!!]went to Home-Town Buffet . I had : a sweet roll , two breaded fish fillets , some Mac N Cheese and some chocolate milk . My dessert was chocolate ice cream and a brownie . Then we went home .
THE END

No comments:
Post a Comment