It is hard to get this many kids to hold still and smile for a picture! I found these dresses at The Children's Place on clearance for only $5! It was such a steal. They were originally sold as easter dresses, but they look way better for the fourth of July! I love dressing all my kids alike. With four girls close in age it is really fun to match clothes. I'd sew coordinating stuff for them if I knew how...but I don't sew, I barely bother to put buttons back on! I bet if we had done it after church we would have had more luck. But Angel was especially tired and grumpy and didn't feel like cooperating. With Fourth of July being celebrated on a Sunday, it was fun to feel extra-patriotic. The kids said they felt like walking flags. Believe it or not, this red dress is the one I bought for the Homecoming Dance my Sophmore year at BYU. It's exciting that I fit back into it! Most of our marriage I have been unable to zip it up.
I am the wife of an incredibly awesome man who treats me like a Queen and would do anything for me, the mother to 5 beautiful, happy, enthusiastic, curious children who are growing too quickly, I am a devout Mormon who believes that Jesus Christ is the Savior of all mankind, and I am a passionate TJ-Ed style Homeschooler whose biggest goal in life is to inspire her children to get a world-class education. Life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment