"Mmmm....so this is what Mommy keeps in the buckets!"
"Mommy thinks its really really gross when I eat so many blueberries that
I have poo the color of smurfs."
Now that Julie has discovered that Mom keeps FOOD in buckets...she is always trying to open them! She got into the sugar bucket a few days ago and was EXTREMELY mad when we took her away from it! Julianna is a berry maniac. Her favorite activity of the Summer is to sit on the trampoline in the backyard while everyone feeds her berries.

Julianna is now walking! Or as we call our newly walking & talking babies: Walkie-Talkies!
She's really been able to walk for over a month, but she has no confidence in herself. She is very clingy, and is usually only happy to walk if she's holding on to one finger. She'd walk across the room if she were walking to and from Family members.
But yesterday, I got her to walk around Great-Grandma Alice's apartment! It was so exciting! She is so skilled she could turn and weave around toys! I thought she'd just get up running today, but she's still the clingy, anxiety filled child who only wants to walk if I'm hovering over her every second.
Well, at least I know she can walk...really really walk if she feels like it!!!

I was up all night feeling anxious about Sam not walking yet. I really shouldn't be nervous because he can do ANYTHING he wants to -- climb, crawl, etc. But I want him to WALK and prove to me that he can. So I'm a little jealous this morning.
ReplyDeleteAmy
Ah...gotta love smurf colored poo!!
ReplyDeleteA little sad I didn't get to see more of her while we were visiting. ...next time. :)
Well, Amy, in everything except actually walking Sam has far surpassed Julianna's gross motor skill development. All your boys have been awesome crawlers and climbers! Sam will be walking soon, I'm sure. Mary Cate said Ivy didn't walk until the week she entered Nursery at 18 months old!
ReplyDelete