Friday, October 1, 2010

David turns 40!

My Second-oldest brother just turned 40! So we had a super-fun ultra-kid-filled birthday party!!! It was fun to use my van to carpool my sister's family and I up north to Vancouver! What a carload!
Athena has a marvelous pouting face when things aren't going her way. I can't remember what she was upset about, though. Taking the picture distracted her.
Dorathy is growing up SO fast! I can't believe she's 9!
Posted by Picasa
Dad & Scott! How about those Cougars? They are having a rotten season this year!
Julianna is patiently waiting for her cake. The cake had a picture of a mountain...oh, I mean a HILL! hahaha, it represented David being over the Hill now. hehe.

Julianna got soaked at the party, because we had the back sliding door open a crack to let in a breeze. There were so many bodies, the house was too warm. Julianna didn't care that it was raining outside! She kept sneaking outside to play, and getting all wet and muddy. She's an outdoor girl. First thing she does in the morning is run to the door and ask "Outside? Outside?" She's one of those kids who would run barefoot outside in the snow and not care one drop that her feet had turned purple. I'm not looking forward to how unhappy she is going to be once the weather turns rainy. It's not going to be a picnic trying to keep her inside.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment