Scott got all the kids dressed up and took everyone out to build a snowman.
Christopher is my biggest snow-lover. He'd stay out all day in the snow. He's crazy about sledding, snow balls, and snow ice cream.
Christopher got to go on his first winter scouting camp out! He camped in the snow and went sledding as much as possible for 24 hours. He come home on cloud 9, but utterly exhausted. I was worried about him being cold, and so he was way over-packed and over-prepared, but it turned out to be a great experience. He's already looking forward to the next one. Courtney was such a happy helper!
Julianna had no interest in making snowmen. She just wanted to hang out in the backyard and do her own thing.
She played and sculpted snow and ate plenty of it!
We were babysitting Sunshine for my sister's family (her Pomeranian) and so it was extra fun with 2 dogs in the snow!
Julie couldn't see very well, and she had several layers on, but I was worried that she was getting cold. She did NOT want to come inside!
Snow in those curls!
She loved licking snow off of the fort. We all had big bowls of snow ice cream for dessert that week!
I finally grabbed her and put her inside (kicking and screaming) because I was worried about frostbite.
All the kids danced around their snowman and sang "Once there was a Snowman." The snowman has dehydrated apples for eyes, and they worked out pretty good!
I don't like driving in the snow, but I do wish it would snow more often so we can play in it!

No comments:
Post a Comment