Our favorite local museum is definitely the Gilbert House!!! We also have this lovely foot bridge over the Willamette that we enjoy crossing on the rare winter days where we get some decent weather! One day for homeschool, we went to a wonderful percussion concert and heard a talented musician perform for us on the Marimba. Afterwards, we celebrated the birthday of AC Gilbert at the Gilbert House!
I am the wife of an incredibly awesome man who treats me like a Queen and would do anything for me, the mother to 5 beautiful, happy, enthusiastic, curious children who are growing too quickly, I am a devout Mormon who believes that Jesus Christ is the Savior of all mankind, and I am a passionate TJ-Ed style Homeschooler whose biggest goal in life is to inspire her children to get a world-class education. Life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment