Saturday, October 1, 2011

Posting Record

So, I think I've set a record for ignoring my blog! I haven't posted regularly...since when? 2010?


My best excuse is my 5 growing-up-too fast blondies! But I've got to stop and take a breath and start enjoying those moments more....
And start taking more photos...and trying to capture better pictures! Maybe I'll become a more dedicated moment-capturer in 2012 since I lost 18 months + worth of photos when my computer crashed in September...I am only now in Jan. getting things working smoothly again. It's been one long technological nightmare. I really really DON'T like computers. It's frustrating because I don't know enough to fix problems that should be simple. And when you are that ignorant...things are bound to happen in a bad, bad way. In September...a few days after downloading all my beautiful Summer pictures and vacation photos of our big trip to Yellowstone...my computer crashed and never again rebooted. Every file, picture, song, movie, and document was forever lost. It's so big...I still can't face it full-on. I just have to move forward from here and try to learn more, and get better....now if only I had the time to do it in!

Posted by Picasa


I'll tell you who DOES have enough time to finagle problems like these....kids! Christopher is just begging to learn how to program and work on computers...and he can usually figure out basic things just by experimenting with things. He's a natural, anyway...the kind of spatial intelligence where you look at something, or observe it...and then just comprehend it! Marvelous!

And here's me...the crazy woman with a bad hair day!

No comments:

Post a Comment