Friday, April 24, 2009

Sunday Morning Easter Pictures

Easter Family Pictures! The weather rained on and off all morning. It was raining on us here. Our faces are in Shadow cause Christopher took the picture from our house.
8Our yard is so beautiful in the Spring! I LOVE LOVE LOVE flowers!
This is my all time favorite baby dress! So old-fashioned, and I can't get enough of that Bonnet!
Julie has the Dotson scowl!
Mom and Baby Julianna.
Courtney looks like a Ballerina! She loves this dress.
Courtney tries to dress head to toe in Pink everyday (her favorite color) and she gets upset when she runs out. Sso she was pretty pleased with her Easter Outfit! She was thrilled to get a seahorse necklace (pink) to match!


Every year Dorathy's hair gets a little Browner. I may yet someday have a brunette!
Christopher enjoyed doing the serious pose. Guess who he got it from? It's exactly what Scott likes to do! I prefer the smile, of course!
With 5 kids, trying to take an Easter Picture with all the kids was a bit crazy. I had to include all the poses because some of them were so funny! The kids were pretty good about sitting still; getting them all to look at the camera at the same time is a completely different story!






Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures! They are growing up so fast! We miss you all! Love you!

    ReplyDelete