Sunday, April 5, 2009

What my kids think of me

I posted this on facebook, but I wanted to post it here as well...

And I am officially giving up the nicknames for my kids. It's just too hard for me to remember. Most of the people who read my blog, know their names anyway, and it was confusing for them. *phew* I'm relieved!


It's interesting to hear my kids point of view!


(Christopher, 10 Dorathy, 7 Courtney, 5)

1. What is something mom always says to you?

Chris: I love You
Dora: Go do this! Go do that!
Courtney: you have to have a time out!

2. What makes mom happy?

Chris: Doing my chores quickly without complaining
Dorathy: Giving you hugs and kisses, doing my school stuff without being asked.
Courtney: When I clean my room

3. What makes mom sad?

Chris: When I ingore you, especially when you're asking me to do my chores
Dora: Fighting and calling bad names
Courtney: When I don't do everything you say

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

Chris: when you tell me funny jokes
Dorathy: When we play hide and seek and you hide like, in plain sight because you don't fit anywhere!
Courtney: When you tickle me and give me zuberts

5. What was your mom like as a child?

Chris: loving and fun
Dorathy: Creative and Friendly
Courtney: you were sneaky and lied about eating your vegetables

6. How old is your mom?

Chris: 37
Dorathy: 35
Courtney: 30

7. How tall is your mom?

Chris: 5 feet
Dorathy: 6 feet
Courtney: 40 feet tall

8. What is your mom's favorite thing to watch on TV?

Chris: Howl's Moving Castle
Dora:Family movies & General Conference
Courtney: Church on TV

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

Chris: Cleaning up and then watch movies with Daddy
Dorathy: Computer stuff and reading a good book
Courtney: Do stuff on the computer

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

Chris: Being the most wonderful Mom in the world
Dora:Writing Books
Courtney: baking

11. What is your mom really good at?

Chris: Loving children and having fun and taking care of babies
Dora: Being mom and helping us and cleaning
Courtney: cooking

12. What is your mom not very good at?

Chris: lying
Dora: Drawing
Courtney: cleaning up and cooking at the same time

13. What does your mom do for her job?

Chris: taking care of the family
Dora: Taking care of us!
Courtney: cooking

14. What is your mom's favorite food?

Chris: homemade soup
Dora: vanilla ice cream
Courtney: Peppers!

15. What makes you proud of your mom?

Chris: surprising us with hamburgers for dinner
Dora: Doing something nice for us...like cleaning our room for us!
Courtney: when you put something in our room, like a surprise

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be

Chris: the little mermaid!
Dora: You're like a cross between Pocohontas and Mulan!
Courtney: My little pony

17. What do you and your mom do together?

Chris: be with me!
Dora: have kid of the day time together (A date with just Mom)
Courtney: bake bread!


18. How are you and your mom the same?

Chris: we're both human!
Dora: we're both girls.
Courtney: cause we're girls!

19. How are you and your mom different?

Chris: I'm a child, and you're a grown-up
Dora: Your hair is long, mine is short
Courtney: I'm blonde,your hair is black
.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?

Chris: you take care of us and love us and give us kisses
Dora: you help us with things
Courtney: when you give me hugs!

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?

Chris: he's your husband!
Dorathy, he's funny when he picks you up!
Courtney: When he tickles us

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

Chris: home!
Dora: Grandma's house
Courtney: to visit her Mom

1 comment:

  1. That is a riot! I love it. I'm tearing up (as in, eyes are watering, not I'm destroying things). I wonder what Hannah would say. Would it be as cute at 12? :)

    ReplyDelete