Last week a friend brought me by a beautiful bouquet of flowers! It had a yellow ribbon around it. Angel asked for it and I said yes. Next thing I know, all the girls have ribbons from the ribbon basket and they are dancing all over the house. Then Dorathy comes up with the idea that they are the dancing "Ribbon Girls" traveling the world on tour.
She makes invitations and posters and hangs them all over the house. She makes tickets and hands them out. Then she cleans up the living room, sets up chairs, and begins the performance.
Scott, Julianna, and I sat on the couch to watch each of the 3 older girls dance a solo dance, and then a combined number.
Scott and I were joking around on the couch saying, "Wow, these Ribbon Girls are pretty good! This recital is worth every penny of those $100.00 tickets!"
Christopher chimes in from behind, "But I get in free, because I'm the camera man!" (He's taking a video of it with the digital camera.)
"It really pays to work behind the scenes!"
"It really pays to work behind the scenes!"
The next week, ribbons are all the rage for playtime at my house. Ribbons in the hair, ribbons on toys, ribbons hanging from doorknobs! The most hilarious game was when each child had a favorite stuffed pony with a long ribbon tied round its neck. Then the kids galloped about the house "racing" their ponies. Very cute!

Mmmm! Interesting! Sounds really cute.What kind of music were they dancing to?
ReplyDelete