Monday, January 19, 2009

I can do it Myself!

Most kids hit the I can do it myself stage by the time they are two, but Angel who is almost 3 just hit it recently. Now she wants to buckle her own seatbelt, cross the street by herself, go up and down stairs and run down steep inclines, all with no help from Mom. It's hard for her to understand why I can let her do some things herself (like clean up her own spills) but not let her do other things by herself (like walking across a busy parking lot). It makes for a lot of melt-downs and crying. I have the greatest sympathy for her predicament....but I hope she outgrows it soon!

Here are some pictures back when Angel was happily potty training of her personal Declaration of Independence....I DO IT MYSELF, MOM!

Happy Angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment