Friday, January 2, 2009

Rascally Rabbits by Einstein

The Great Rabbit Escape
written by Einstein

The long rabbit hutch must have been left open last night. I don't remember leaving it open, but I must have because I'm the one who feeds and waters them everyday. But it must have been open because this morning 3 bunnies got out!

This morning I was woken up by Daddy at 6 a.m. when I was still sound asleep. The rabbits were all running around the yard. Daddy told me to go out and help him catch the baby bunnies. But even with Dad we caught none of them.

Then Dad had to leave for work and told me that I couldn't go inside till I caught all the bunnies. Then a few minutes later my two sisters came outside to help me. All the bunnies were hiding under a cage that we couldn't get to.

Then we let our dog, Lucy, under the cage and she scared them all out! We caught them all and put them back in their cage. We played outside a little after that. Then we came back inside and got to drink hot chocolate that Mom made for us!


THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment